A concrete dish is the perfect addition to any room in your home.
These multi-use catchalls work great on a coffee table, in the kitchen or bathroom, or on your nightstand. We designed this dish to be spacious, but shallow, making it ideal for smaller items such as jewelry, clips, or business cards. Its modern design is bold but understated, and its smooth finish is luxurious to the touch.
STORY BEHIND THE PRODUCT
We all have everyday items that seem to get scattered around the house no matter how hard you try to keep them in the same place. That was where the idea started, a simple, beautiful object that can store almost anything imaginable and made from something substantial and unique. The shape was inspired by an icosahedron, which is a geometric shape made up of 20 equilateral triangles. The shape was manipulated and crafted it into a functional and beautiful vessel while keeping true to its modern geometric design.
- Outside: 5.5" D X 2.5" H
- Inside: 4.25" D X 1.75" H
- Material: Concrete, pigment, marble dust, water
- Color: Bone
- Collection: Icosahedron
- Made in the USA
- Decorations not included
- Sold individually
- Use warm water to wash and a dry, soft cloth to dry.
- Avoid abrasive scrubs or sponges, as this can cause scratches on the surface.
- Avoid chemical cleaners as they will break down and degrade the existing sealant over time.